ELFM

East Leeds FM

Oh dear, there seems to be a problem.

To get our player working you need Flash Player 9 installed and JavaScript turned on in your browser settings.

Get Adobe Flash player

You can download the latest version of the Flash Player by clicking this button →

Unless...

If you already have these things in place please let us know about this issue as there may be a problem with the site that we have missed.

9 comments so far...

• Latest: Molly lynn - ages ago 11th January 2015, 12:41pm

Well done everyone it was amazing doing this I want to do it again

• maddy cadarn - ages ago 31st December 2014, 3:58pm

i am so proud becuse i was in the choir i felt relly proud of being there and are so proud of elenor akroyd becuse she stepd in last minute but i still think evry one did grate

• Libby O'donnell - ages ago 12th December 2014, 8:33pm

Well done everyone who took part . I will always remember that day

• Libby O'donnell - ages ago 12th December 2014, 8:31pm

I loved being. A part of that play . It is so emotion but so special to remember .well done everyone

• Elaine Willis-Culpitt (Hutchinson) - ages ago 12th December 2014, 11:36am

Have just listened to this. Congratulations to John and Jan and all the children. My Dad would have been so proud of you all. He would have said he played a very small part in a very big war, and when we were children he refused to discuss it at all – that was how he coped. Love to the school children – they are wonderful.

• John Hutchinson - ages ago 12th December 2014, 8:41am

Just listened to the download with Mrs Hutchinson! Well done to all the young people from both schools; I thought you did very well considering we threw you together two hours before we all sang for the broadcast. Big push up to the soloists who performed so brilliantly both collectively and individually. I am a very proud headteacher (and husband!) and I hope that you enjoyed the experience and will take away many happy memories. I spoke with Miss Pursley this evening too and told her how awesome the Cawthorne children were… it was a great pleasure to work with you and I hope we’ll do it again one day soon. Last word for my wonderful young people at St Theresa’s. So proud of you… well done and enjoy your treat day tomorrow. Mr H.

• Charlie's Mum and Dad - ages ago 12th December 2014, 8:40am

Well done to everyone from both schools for a brilliant performance once again. Thank you to Mr & Mrs Hutchinson for writing such an amazing play and music.

• Ruth Tremblay (Hutchinson) - ages ago 12th December 2014, 7:08am

Very proud of my brother & his very talented wife for this wonderful work. Listened to this tonight in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Thank you.

• Katy - ages ago 11th December 2014, 6:42pm

A HUGE well done to all the pupils who took part today, to all the wonderful staff who helped make it happen, to all who listened live and commented, and a huge thank you to all who fell.

I look forward to working with you all again soon, in fact I may have some ideas brewing… :)

Add your comment...

Why not sign up to the ELFM newsletter?

Leave us your email address and we'll remember you next time you visit.
Also if you have a gravatar it will appear next to your comment.